Concept & Ethos
Six Point Focus
To channelize its efforts to achieve its goal the institution very firmly focuses on the following six points:
– Self-Discipline –
– Proper use of Time & Space –
– Use of golden words ‘Thank You’, ‘Sorry’ and ‘Please’, Excuse Me & Pardon –
– Inspired by Shaheed Bhagat Singh, Nationhood is always supreme, do a good deed without fear –
– Right & Full use of five sense organs – Eye, Ear, Nose, Tongue & Skin –
– Loyalty to Education, Parents, Teachers, Health, Neighbours & Society –
My World Pre School Jeonwala (FDK)
We aim to provide a craetive environment, which is both Stimulative and challengable.Children learn best through doing and we give ample opportunities to explore, experiment and discover with hands-on equipment and materials in an adult directed setting. We provide a fun and stimulating environment which will positively influence child's learning development.
- Highly evolved and graded curriculum.
- Specific activities and games to enhance physical and mental growth like Creative arts.
- Technology integration to lend fun with Kyan Machine
- Periodic Parent Conference including parents teacher meets at school.
- Highly experienced and committed teaching staff that regularly undergoes professional development and training programmar’s to update their skills.
- Latest teaching aids.
- Fully A.C. classrooms and dancing floor.
- Spacious play area with astroturf ground.
- Field trips and visits to provide real life experinces.
- Medical checkup.
Kindergarten Readiness: Is your child ready for school Experts say that no single factor detemines whether a child is ready for kingdergarten. Instead a child’s development needs to be eavluated on several fronts.His ability to think logically, speak clearly and interact well with other children and adults are all critically important. A child’s physical development also needs to be considered.In reality very few children are equally competent in all these areas.
My World Pre-School uplifts kids future with an all round holistic approach.
Middle Wing (6th to 8th)
Institution has rightly earned a place of priviledged distinction in the field of academic excellence. The school system, seeks to balance learning with other achievements and oppurtunities. Pupil is provided with oppurtunities for the all around growth of hisher personailty. The breath of our curriculum ensures that a pupil gets a chance to learn in a manner which is both congenial and profitable. Interaction with parents and students is done. The registration is done for the same latest by preceding January. We look forward to shape our students with an education that prepares them for life.
Secondary Wing (9th to 10th)
After ten years of general education, the higher secondary stage assumes great significance, as students for the first time move towards diversification. By now students start developing their own thinking and independance of mind. As such, they are better placed to exercise a choice of course keeping in view their needs, interests, capabilities and aptitude which would enable them to cope with the challenges of future. Apart from grounding the roots of education of a child, secondary education can be instrumental in shaping and directing the child to a bright future.
Senior Secondary Wing
Completion of upper secondary education is associated with a range of economic & social benefits to students. It is linked to higher levels of skills & knowledge required for participation in our increasingly knowledge based society& the wider global community. Here the role of teachers is to guide, support & educate our younger generations. Our senior students enjoy special facilities like smart class rooms, Robotic laboratory, and provision of remedial classes. In addition, as a normal part of student’s academic work, we provide a range of well planned pastoral activities to foster a sense of belonging & help everyone find their unique place in senior school. Mentor programs, encourage students to stay focused, small classes allowing for quality teaching & learning, individual attention & pastoral programs to remind our students, the importance of balance in their lives. Academic, co-curricular, sports, NCC & other achievements confirm the institution’s holistic contribution to the growth of students.