VISITED COUNTRIES : U.S.A., CANADA & OTHERS.
The flag bearer of this world class institution is Dr. S. S. Brar. , A renowned educationist with 32 years of experience in teaching and school administration. He is a self-denying & devoted man towards education. Imparting education is passion for him not profession. He says yes to good life, rich life and an extraordinary glorious life where the heart is full of human kindness, the hand is never free and head is always held high and in high esteem. He has eradicated social evils like Dowry, Drugs etc. He has contributed in 11 Blood Donation Camps in which 1095 units were donated, out of which 550 were new donors (Honoured by various Blood Blanks).
HONOURS / AWARDS
· Excellency award by Governor of Punjab
· Education Department, Faridkot (Pb.).
· Punjab School Education Board.
· Punjab State Council for Science & Technology.
· Bharat Vikas Parishad, Faridkot
· District Education Office, Faridkot
· Directorate Youth Services, Punjab
· Guru Gobind Singh Study Circle.
· Punjab Small Newspaper Association.
· People’s Forum.
· Blood Bank Civil Hospital, Kotkapura.
· Blood Bank Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
· Many educational institutes, Social, Cultural & Sports Clubs.
· Eagle Golfer
Ex. Member of Gunatmic Sikhya Sudhar Committee P.S.Ed.B.
· Member Distt. Education Development Committee.
· Life Member Bharat Scouts & Girl Guide.
· Patron Indian Red Cross Society.
· Member of Distt. Rope Skipping Association, Faridkot.
· Chief Patron of Distt. Shooting Ball Association.
· Chairman MAShian Blood Donation Society
· Member of C.P.R.C. & Distt. Dispute Committee Punjab Police, Fdk.
· Member of World Punjabi Conference
· Member of Faridkot Club, Faridkot.
ACTIVITIES RELATED TO OVERALL PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
· Delivered 100 lectures to Youth & Punjab Police regarding moral values & Life Skill
· Delivered lectures regarding Career opportunities to N.C.C. Cadets
· Lectures delivered to N.S.S. volunteers: Created 1800 volunteers till now.
· To develop sense of patriotism movies like Border, LOC, Jago Bharat etc. Were shown to students.
· Lecture delivered to D.E.O’s, Principal’s in the presence of Education Minister on “Nakal Hatao” movement.
· Extension lectures on “Art of Living”.